We’re a young and dynamic startup that is building the best Cloud Desktop on the market. Built by a remote team for remote teams.
Full time, permanent
Remote (100% remote, work from home)
Job description / Requirements
We are looking for a hard-working customer service specialist who is motivated to offer outstanding technical support to our clients. You will work with a remote team, taking an active role in helping our customers solve their technical challenges.
- Speak English and very good English writing skills.
- Knowledge of Linux OS (bash, SSH, etc.).
- Extensive experience in Windows Server OS (Active Directory and domain controllers, Windows VPNs, Group policies, Remote Desktop Services, etc).
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, VPN, DNS, NAT, security, etc.
- Knowledge of web servers (Apache, Nginx) and web APIs (REST).
- Interest for development boards (Raspberry Pi, etc.) and databases (SQL, MySQL).
- Knowledge of network monitoring and tools.
- Interest in cloud computing and visualization technologies.
- Server maintenance (Linux, Windows, Citrix hypervisor)
- Technical support to customers (phone, email, and live online chat).
- Deploy and maintain external and internal systems.
- Implement tools to reduce the occurrence of errors and improve customer experience.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Support production development teams for configurations and deployments.
- Production infrastructure incident support including postmortems.
- Internal infrastructure support including deployment and support of workstations, office infrastructure, and networking components.
Minimum of 4 years of experience
Other required qualifications:
- Being “up to date” with the latest technologies on the market
- Able to handle the high workload and manage multiple projects in concurrently
- Able to handle stress in crisis periods (network breakdown, disaster recovery, etc.)
- Able to adapt to startup realities
- Able to work without immediate supervision
- Strong organization skills
- Experience with cloud environments
- Experience with backup client/server software
- Skilled in software installation and maintenance
- Independent and self-motivated
Perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary;
- Young, fun and dynamic team;
- Flexible hours and work from anywhere;
- Work on cutting edge technologies.
Salary: To be discussed