Anywhere in Canada (100% remote, work from home)
We are looking for a highly motivated IT Administrator with some Linux experience to help us scale our Cloud infrastructure as we continue to grow and acquire customers globally. As an IT Admin focused on Cybersecurity, you will oversee the monitoring and management of thousands of physical servers and virtual machines globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and monitor the complete Cloud infrastructure across our 24/7 global data-center footprint
- Fix hardware, network and software issues
- Establish IT operations methodologies, procedures and tools to support our growth
- Develop, maintain, execute and document processes for IT operations, security access and employees onboarding.
- Work closely with our development team and our Service Desk to contribute to the product evolution
- Successful track record of an infrastructure management role in an industry that requires 24/7 uptime and involving large quantity of servers in multiple data-centers globally
- Experience with Citrix XenServer and Zabbix technologies
- Experience with low-level Linux scripting, Python and hypervisor API programming
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong self-motivation, resilience and sense of urgency
- Desire to work in a high-pressure, always-on 24/7 environment
- Strong IT security and compliance mentality and cyber-threats awareness
In Return, You Will:
Perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary;
- Young, fun and dynamic team;
- Flexible hours and work from anywhere;
- Work on cutting edge technologies.
Salary: To be discussed
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Work from home
5 Stars. KISS. Customer is King. We fuel on customer satisfaction and we make IT and Cloud dead simple. V2 Cloud is a fast growing tech SaaS startup that provides businesses around the world with fast and secure Cloud Virtual Desktops to empower their remote workforces. We sell to SMBs, MSPs and ISVs. We are a young, dynamic, hard-working, customer-focused and fully remote team across Canada, USA and Europe.