Pricing & Plans
Multi-user virtual machines based on Windows Server. Certain versions of Office 365 are not compatible. Good for general business users.
Select number of users
List Of Features
- - 50GB disk space (expandable)*
- - Blazing fast processors and NVMe drives
- - High speed internet access with unlimited data transfer
- - Screen sharing between users
- - Admin remote shadowing
- - Unlimited teleportations globally (America, Europe, Asia, Australia)
- - Fanatical technical support
- - Integration with Azure AD
- - Integration with MFA and SAML SSO (Okta, OneLogin, etc)
- - Off-site daily backup snapshots with 7 days history (extendable to 21 days)
- - MalwareBytes Business Antivirus
- - Connect on-site resources with IPSec VPN
- - Integration with on-prem AD and Azure AD DS
- - API access
- - Multi-region VDI pools with load balancers
- - Multi-region continuous replication with up to 1h RTO and RPO
- - Custom active-active DR solutions
- Try Now
- Try Now
Do you provide a trial period?
Yes, we provide a risk-free trial period of 7 days. You pay the total amount at the time of registration but we will automatically refund your order if you cancel within 7 days, no question asked.
How billing works?
You pay a fixed monthly price for the hardware of your Cloud computer, plus an additional monthly fee for every desktop user access.
For example, according to the price chart, if you select a Cloud computer with 2 processors and 4.0 GB of memory, it will cost $60/mo. It will come with 1 Admin access and each additional user you add to the computer will be charged at $10/mo.
Please note that a cloud computer holding 4 users will consume more than one with 1 user. You will need to upgrade the hardware if you add more users and you should always stay within the range indicated in the pricing chart to avoid any slowness.
What currency is this in?
It’s in US dollars.
Are there any other fees?
No, the price you see is the price you pay. We will not charge for over usage, Internet bandwidth or technical support. Your monthly invoice will reflect what you see on the price chart.
Is there a contract?
No, it’s month to month. You can cancel whenever you want.
How does your pricing work?
Our pricing is a fixed price per month with unlimited usage. We do not offer hourly pricing.
How do I cancel my account?
From your dashboard, locate your computer and click Actions -> Manage computer. In the top left you will see a button with your computer name on it. Click the button then click Destroy computer. Attention this will completely destroy your computer and remove all data. This action is not reversible. Once a computer is destroyed, the recurring charges associated with that computer will stop.
I'm confused between individual & team cloud desktop. Which one is best for me?
Here’s an example. If you’re located in the US and looking to hire a team of 5 employees in Singapore, then the best choice would be team cloud desktops, since all of those 5 employees would be on the same VM (the computer resources are shared).
However, if you’re located in the US, but you have one employee in the Philippines, another one in Germany, and the last one in Mexico, you would need individual cloud desktop because each VM will be in different regions (the computer resources are dedicated to each user).
Can I pay a yearly subscription?
Sure thing! You will receive a 10% discount if you purchase for 12 months upfront.