Awesome updates: India Datacenter, Pools, FSLogix and much more!
We’re sending you some warm and welcoming vibes from the V2 Cloud team and we hope you are off to a great summer start!
We’ve got some super exciting news to share with you this month about all the amazing updates we’ve been working on.
So without further ado, here are the updates we know you’re going to love.
India datacenter location
Namaste to all! We’re thrilled to announce the launch of our new Data Center in Mumbai which will serve all our users from India and the surrounding countries (including Singapore).
We can migrate you – for free – to our Mumbai Data Center, reducing latency and enhancing your cloud experience. Say hello to even speedier performances!
Experience the power of this brand new state-of-the-art facility right at your doorstep. Our dedicated team will handle the migration process, ensuring a seamless transition.
Get in touch with your Success Team to get started!
Pools help you balance users to a group of virtual machines to better distribute the load instead of having to manually assign each user to specific virtual machines. Users can be manually selected or taken from a directory (Windows AD, Azure AD or SSO).
When a user connects to the V2 Cloud application (Web or Desktop), the Pool will automatically route the user to the next available virtual desktop.
Dynamically attach user profiles using FSLogix on storage buckets
It is now possible to store user profiles on storage buckets and dynamically attach them to multiple computers at the same time. This feature is useful if you have users that access multiple Cloud computers or if you are using Pools. User settings and files that they save on their profile (e.g. Desktop and Downloads folders) will be available on all the Cloud computers at the same time.
To get started with FSLogix on storage buckets, get in touch with your Success Team!
Switch To Yearly Plan Easily
You can now switch to a yearly commitment with monthly payments and get a 15% discount over the monthly plan. The commitment is specific to each cloud computer so you can have a mix of some computers on an annual commitment and others on a monthly commitment. See how you can switch to an annual commitment here.
Update user permissions
You can now update individual user permissions on selected computers. For example, you can decide who can connect, manage (add users, resize disks, etc) or destroy computers.
- Ability to assign different letters to storage buckets/drives instead of the pre-assigned default
- Admins can now choose a preferred windows username while adding users to the list of a particular Pool
- Admins can now bulk update user passwords and whitelist IPs
- Ability to disable email notification when using MFA and only use Authenticator app
- Trials are now pre-authorized for 7 days on credit card instead of fully charged and refunded
- Computers can now be sorted by creation date in the table view
- Various fixes on the invoices display
- Computer name added to the subscription CSV export
- Searching bug on Computers page using card view with more than 10 entries is fixed
- Many security enhancements in our backend
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
Flexibility and Mobility: Remote connections enable users to access their systems or work remotely from any location with an internet connection. This flexibility allows employees to work from home, while traveling, or from satellite offices, increasing productivity and work-life balance….
Neil Jake R.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Oh, and don’t forget that you receive a FREE 25GB 😲 storage upgrade for each customer you refer to us using your special link!
And if you’re not already part of our happy users base, start your trial today!