The #1 PC Replacement:
Virtual Desktop on Raspberry Pi Thin Client
Cloud-delivered virtual desktops on lightweight Raspberry Pi thin client.
Equip your workforce with enterprise-grade virtual workspaces. Our solution helps you push further the benefits of a Desktop-as-a-Service solution without any compromises. Reduce spending on employee devices and simplify device management by replacing desktop computers with Raspberry Pi zero clients.
PC Fleet Management is Time Consuming
The three-year average lifespan for desktop computers leads to unnecessary cost and IT management operations. Recurring challenges for traditional employee device management:
- Security compromises to enable remote working and BYOD policies – data stored on employee devices puts the whole company at risk. Employee’s personal devices often lack critical security mechanisms
- Traditional VDI farms are expensive and inefficient - legacy VDI solutions are slow to deploy and are hindered by inflexible license models
- Device management gets increasingly difficult - IT managers deal with increasingly complex hybrid cloud models as they address different requirements across their business
- Considerable capital investments in depreciating assets - regularly purchasing and managing new employee devices halts investments in other value-adding activities
There’s a better way to replace your office PCs than buying new ones.
VDI on Raspberry Pi is the Best PC Desktop Replacement Solution
Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 400 are lightweight devices that remotely access Windows virtual desktops in the Cloud. For only a fraction of the cost, the Raspberry Pi acts as a gateway to a Cloud-hosted workspace while supporting a full desktop experience.
Multiple device models available
Available on the Raspberry Pi 4 and the Pi 400
Full desktop experience
Peripheral devices such as printers, cameras and microphones are fully supported
Dual Monitors Supported
Raspberry Pi zero clients support two full HD displays
User access management
All employee accounts are centrally managed and protected via Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Single-Sign On (SSO)
Get the most out of a Desktop-as-a-Service solution
- Improve company-wide security - Lower company-wide risk around data breaches by storing all data in a secure Cloud environment that supports MFA and SSO
- Easier workspace provisioning - 100% Cloud-based virtual desktops let you provision new workspaces without shipping laptops anymore
- Reduce IT overhead - Seamlessly scale up or down your computer infrastructure and easily support your end-users from a centralized management dashboard
- Significant CapEx reduction - Raspberry Pi zero clients are 95% cheaper compared to mid-tier desktop computers
- Improve performance - Enable workers to seamlessly use resource-demanding applications without hardware bottlenecks
- Eco-friendliness - By design, Raspberry Pi devices use less energy, produce less heat and require fewer physical materials
Never Buy A Desktop Computer Again
“Been using V2 since April. Just tried out the new client for Raspberry Pi. The best implementation of Windows on a Pi that I have come across. Great work and thank you.”
Tell us your needs, we’re great listeners.
Get a Raspberry Pi
The first step to replace your PCs is to get Raspberry Pi’s. You can select your country/keyboard on their website and it will redirect you to the best reseller at your location.
Setup V2 Cloud image for the RPi
You will learn how to install V2 Cloud RPi zero client on your Raspberry Pi 4 with this tutorial. It’s straightforward and a step-by-step process.
Download V2 Cloud for RPi
You can download the V2 Cloud image directly from our website. Simply select the RPi 4 version and follow the instructions to set up the image.