What is Application Virtualization Software?
Virtual application software helps separate the dependencies between the operating system and applications running on top of it.
Benefits of Using an Application Virtualization Client Service
- Flexibility: Access business applications and data on any computing device, in any location.
- Cost-effective: Eliminate upfront capital expenses for equipment, extra personnel, hardware, storage, and maintenance.
- Increase security: Virtual application server protects sensitive data and reduces threats with high-end firewalls, DDoS protection, 24/7 monitoring, MFA, and SSO.
- Simplified management: Virtual application software helps with managing your users’ access, cloud resources, security settings, and backups with an intuitive management console.
- Increase productivity: Securely access specialized business apps and documents on the go from any device.
- Facilitate onboarding: Provide new workspaces to employees without the need of shipping laptops.
- Environmentally friendly: Application virtualization software eliminate the need to purchase hardware and reduce in-house energy usage and costs.
Empower Your Hybrid Workforce With an Application Virtualization for Client
Our application virtualization software and solutions can support any kind of application, regardless of requirements around operating systems, legacy applications or supported devices. All your applications are delivered from our cloud-based infrastructure and can be used as if hosted on your own device.
Why Choose V2 Cloud As Your Application Virtualization Software
Our performance optimized virtual application client service along with our strong partnerships with some of the best data centers around the world offer the best experience to users with enterprise-class server hardware and minimal latency.
World Class Technical Support
Unlimited fanatical technical support 7 days a week. We help our troubled users within minutes, responding to their requests by online chat, email, and phone. All free of charge.
Our virtual application software pricing is transparent and fixed on a monthly basis with no minimum order and no contract.
Integrated security modules, such as MFA and SSO, proactive monitoring, and compliance with security standards.
We monitor your Cloud infrastructure 24/7 to guarantee 99.95% Cloud availability. Your users can access application virtualization services without interruption.
Our customer onboarding team will help install your business apps and migrate your data, giving each user a personalized experience.
Switch from CapEx to OpEx
With V2 Cloud pay-as-you-go model, shift away from capital expenditure (CapEx) and enjoy greater flexibility in your operation expenditure (OpEx). Reduce your cloud infrastructure costs by using our application virtualization software.
For applications that are no longer supported by the installed operating system, application virtualization software can run them on a virtualized instance of an OS that still supports them, elongating the application lifecycle.
Application virtualization software enables users to run multiple instances of the same software on the same device, without any clashes.
Users can run applications which require a specific platform or operating system on different operating systems
“Easy to use for Small Accounting Business”
As a small business with very few employees all the alternatives required minimum order commitment and exceeded our budget. V2 Cloud help us setup the machine we needed and also install our accounting software.
"Great Solution with Top Notch Support"
V2 Cloud was easy to setup for all of our users and the support team was immediately available to assist with any questions during and after setup.The product has been working without any flaws.
How Does V2 Cloud Compare To The Competition?
The world of application virtualization is complex. Lots of processes are required to set up your infrastructure. Extensive training, a team of experts, and thorough maintenance are needed to make everything run smoothly.
Discover how V2 Cloud application virtualization software is a strong and much simpler alternative to popular providers like AWS, Citrix, Azure Virtual Desktop, and Windows 365 PC.