Empower Your Hybrid Workforce With a Fully Integrated Remote Desktop Solution
Support your hybrid employees and choose V2 Cloud as your remote desktop hosting provider. Remote desktop solution provides employees with all the necessary business files, folders and apps at their fingertips. It allows a seamless transition between the office and working from home.
Benefits of Using a Remote Desktop Solution
- Flexibility: Access business applications and data on any computing device, in any location.
- Cost-effective: Eliminate upfront capital expenses for equipment, extra personnel, hardware, storage, and maintenance.
- Increase security: Hosted remote desktop protects sensitive data and reduces threats with high-end firewalls, DDoS protection, 24/7 monitoring, MFA, and SSO.
- Simplified management: Remote desktop solution helps with managing your users’ access, cloud resources, security settings, and backups with an intuitive management console.
- Increase productivity: Securely access specialized business apps and documents on the go from any device.
- Facilitate onboarding: Provide new workspaces to employees without the need of shipping laptops.
- Environmentally friendly: Eliminate the need to purchase hardware and reduce in-house energy usage and costs.
Use Remote Desktop Solutions as a Disaster Recovery Solution
In case of a disaster, easily migrate from on-premise desktops to remote desktops in the Cloud with little to no downtime. IT teams can deploy and control remote desktops from a management console. Your end-users won’t need to use additional remote desktop access software.
Why Choose V2 Cloud As Your Remote Desktop Provider
Our performance optimized remote desktop hosting offering along with our strong partnerships with some of the best data centers around the world offer the best experience to users with enterprise-class server hardware and minimal latency.
World Class Technical Support
Unlimited fanatical technical support 7 days a week. We help our troubled users within minutes, responding to their requests by online chat, email, and phone. All free of charge.
Our remote desktop solutions pricing is transparent and fixed on a monthly basis with no minimum order and no contract.
Integrated security modules, such as MFA and SSO, proactive monitoring, and compliance with security standards.
We monitor your Cloud infrastructure 24/7 to guarantee 99.95% Cloud availability. Your users can access remote desktop without interruption.
Our customer onboarding team will help install your business apps and migrate your data, giving each user a personalized experience.
Switch from CapEx to OpEx
With V2 Cloud pay-as-you-go model, shift away from capital expenditure (CapEx) and enjoy greater flexibility in your operation expenditure (OpEx). Reduce your cloud infrastructure costs by using our remote desktop hosting and solutions.
“Easy to use for Small Accounting Business”
As a small business with very few employees all the alternatives required minimum order commitment and exceeded our budget. V2 Cloud help us setup the machine we needed and also install our accounting software.
"Great Solution with Top Notch Support"
V2 Cloud was easy to setup for all of our users and the support team was immediately available to assist with any questions during and after setup.The product has been working without any flaws.
How Does V2 Cloud Compare To The Competition?
The world of remote desktop solutions is complex. Lots of processes are required to set up your infrastructure. Extensive training, a team of experts, and thorough maintenance are needed to make everything run smoothly.
Discover how V2 Cloud remote desktop solution is a strong and much simpler alternative to popular providers like AWS, Citrix, Azure Virtual Desktop, and Windows 365.
Tell us your needs. We’re great listeners
What is a Remote Desktop and how does it work?
Remote Desktop is a form of desktop virtualization technology that is used to distribute a virtualized desktop environment on a remote server setup. In simple terms, Remote Desktop enables users to remotely access a virtual machine or an operating system over a network connection. It means Remote Desktop enables end-users to access their desktop from any computing device from any location. For example, users are connecting their home laptop to office pc so they can access files, run applications, print documents, etc. In practice, Remote Desktop delivers presentation virtualization and VDI technology. Local or remote users are able to connect remote servers from low-end PCs or thin clients. Subsequently, the app is presented to the end-user while being executed on the remote server. Therefore, remote desktop gives an equal performance to both remote and local users running the application.
How do I set up a remote desktop?
Setting up and accessing the remote desktop is easy. Here are the following steps:
- The first step to setting up a VDI is understanding what you need or what is the scope of your project. We offer tailored plans based on the number of users, computing resources, and security level. And if you need help, our customer success team will guide you along the way.
- Next, once you have confirmed your virtual hardware resources as needed, you can use V2 Cloud’s remote desktop solution and follow its instructions to get your remote desktop setup with less than 10 mouse-clicks. Selecting your data center, your plan, template, and security settings. Wait 20 minutes and that’s it! Your remote desktop is ready to use.
- Installing applications. You can install the application on any device or platform as needed. Your team will have access to everything you set up, and IT does not have to be complicated with V2 Cloud’s desktop virtualization.
- Run your remote desktop. You can log into V2 Cloud’s remote desktop solution through a browser or desktop and manage everything via an intuitive management console. If you have more questions or problems about setting up or accessing a remote desktop, we are 3 mins away via chat.
What is Remote Desktop Software?
Remote Desktop Software is a type of software that allows you to create and run virtual machines on physical servers. It allows you to run multiple operating systems (OS) with one PC. You have one IT resource hosting multiple other IT resources such as applications, servers, clients, data, or networks. It allows organizations or users to access applications and services of their remote desktop environments by anywhere and anytime on desktops, laptops, or mobile devices. Remote Desktop Software enables end-users yo do an array of tasks such as:
- Switching with different operating systems. If you are using Windows but want to have access to Mac OS applications, or try Linux distribution software, you can switch between different OS with remote desktop software.
- Run legacy applications. If your company is using old software that is becoming obsolete, you can leverage desktop virtualization services to run older versions of Windows by remote desktop software.
- Backing up your data. If you’re a victim of ransomware, you won’t lose 100% of your data. You can just restore an old version easily.
- Dodge memory-hungry browsers. By having a multitude of IT resources under one roof, you can scale computing power in a few clicks. No more slow performance because of browsers eating all your RAM.
Which Remote Desktop Solution is best?
There are a lot of Remote Desktop providers such as Citrix, Amazon, VMware, and V2 Cloud. However, selecting an appropriate solution for your business to manage remote desktop is important. Your remote desktop might be ineffective or non-functional if you are not using the right tool. At V2 Cloud, we developed our own remote desktop software to focus on speed and simplicity. People can use an integrated desktop solution with a straightforward pricing model to significantly reduce your IT costs and boost productivity. V2 Cloud ensures high availability, reliable performance, and secure access for your business. In addition, V2 Cloud makes it incredibly easy to set up your cloud environment in 20 minutes without any in-depth training or certifications.
What are the benefits of remote desktop solutions?
With V2 Cloud, the benefits of using remote desktop solutions are in abundance. Let’s see what they are:
- Seamless scalability. V2 Cloud’s remote desktop solutions are highly scalable. No matter how small your initial deployment is, V2 Cloud enables businesses or organizations to scale up and down as needed without unfeasible one-time charges to provide better long-term stability.
- High flexibility and cost-saving. Users can access their application and data from anywhere on any device. V2 Cloud eliminates upfront expenses for equipment, extra personnel, hardware, storage, and maintenance, and we guarantee there is no hidden fee on any of the solutions.
- Fully managed and supported. V2 Cloud is intuitive with a simple network setup and easy remote desktop management in 20 minutes without any in-depth training or certifications. It reduces the technical expertise required to ensure organizations can spend as little time as possible learning configurations and integrations rules.
- Enhanced security and disaster recovery. V2 Cloud’s remote desktop solutions provide layers of cloud safeguards such as quality encryptions, routers, switches, and continuous monitoring. In addition, In case of a disaster, you can pick up where you left off and continue running as normal to minimize downtime.