VDI for Call Centers
The Perfect Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) for Call Centers
Simplify IT maintenance, save money, and empower call center employees with scalable virtual desktop solutions.
Traditional Desktop Can Lead To Serious Challenges For Call Centers
Now that your call center employees are working from home, your cybersecurity is being compromised. Avoid these challenges by moving to the Cloud and using VDI solutions for call centers:
- Employees’ access to work files is insecure when working remotely.
- Ineffective collaboration with your employees and clients.
- Difficulty to scale your needs as your call center grows.
- Repetitive software updates for all your employees’ desktops.
- Significant security vulnerabilities for your business and clients’ data.
- Heavy files surcharge your work computers.
Virtual Desktops for Call Centers Inspire New Ways of Working
By switching your traditional desktop to a virtual desktop for call centers, you will become more efficient and boost call center’s productivity. The solution is a web-based virtual desktop that can scale to the entire call center, bringing work productivity to the forefront, instead of IT errors.
- Call center staff can access all work applications from any device
- Get better reliability, and no matter where you are, you can always count on the same workflow
- Deploy virtual desktop for call center in a matter of minutes
- Call center clients’ information securely stored at all times
- Never lose a file, your data will be automatically backed up daily
- Improve your cybersecurity posture and be protected against cyber attacks
- Your call center will significantly cut down on its overall IT costs.
Use Desktop Virtualization as a
Disaster Recovery Solution For Call Centers
In case of a disaster, it is easy to migrate from on-premise desktops to virtual desktops by using desktop virtualization in the Cloud with little to no downtime. Call center IT teams can deploy and control desktop virtualization solutions from a management console. Your call center employees won’t need to use additional remote access software.
Desktop as a Service (DaaS) For Call Centers Will Bring Several Benefits
IT can easily scale up or down to meet fluctuating call centers demand by using V2 Cloud’s DaaS, which optimizes resources and does not require new hardware investments.
Simplified IT maintenance
With a fully managed desktop as a service system for call centers, IT staff spend less time responding to error tickets and more time building applications for call centers.
With a modern DaaS solution that brings call center employees closer to their data resources in a seamless manner, you can strengthen the relationship between employees and IT.
The ability to work remotely on different OS
Call center employees do not have to worry about whether having a Mac or PC will impact their ability to access the apps they need.
25,000 users work better with us.
“Easy to use for Small Accounting Business”
As a small business with very few employees all the alternatives required minimum order commitment and exceeded our budget. V2 Cloud help us setup the machine we needed and also install our accounting software.
"Great Solution with Top Notch Support"
V2 Cloud was easy to setup for all of our users and the support team was immediately available to assist with any questions during and after setup.The product has been working without any flaws.