solutions > white label cloud services
V2 Cloud for Managed Service Provider
Add a Virtual Desktop application in your Cloud Services portfolio
Looking to offer the best virtual desktop app while increasing recurring revenues and profit margins?
Providing an affordable virtual desktop solution will bring predictable recurring revenue to help your business grow faster while offering a world-class service to your customers.
With V2 Cloud, you will:
Devote your time to your customers instead of their hardware
Provide a Cloud hosted version of legacy and on-premise applications
If you are facing some of these challenges,
V2 Cloud can help:
- You want to offer a remote desktop solution to your customers to allow their users to work from home on their own devices without compromising security.
- Your customers still use on-prem or legacy applications and you want them to be Cloud native.
- Your customers have old hardware and you want to bring them 100% in the Cloud instead of buying costly new hardware.
- You want to stop maintaining hardware and virtualization to increase your focus on your customers.
- You want to increase your recurring revenue by white labelling Cloud services with a high margin.
- You want to be up to date in all of your customer’s certification to lower the risks of an audit
Cloud desktops are the solution!
With V2 Cloud, you can:
- Give your customers a browser-based Cloud desktop experience while using your SSO provider for additional security (Okta, OneLogin, Azure SSO, etc).
- Stop managing hardware, patching hypervisors and monitoring backups.
- Easily support your customers from our centralised dashboard without the need of additional remote access software.
- Add a high-margin, white label Remote Desktop app to your Cloud service portfolio
- Provide a Cloud environment up to date with HIPAA, PIPEDA, NIST, SOC2 and many other certifications.
- See all product features.
Windows CALs and SQL Licensing
V2 Cloud provides Windows, CALs and even SQL licensing if needed. We make it easy, simple and straightforward for your customers to be up to date with valid licences.
Data security Is Our Priority
Your client’s confidentiality is extremely important. With V2 Cloud, your client’s data will remain safe and backed-up in a secure data-center.
There will be no need to manage your antivirus and firewall, V2 Cloud automatically takes this task off your hands.
Unlimited Technical Support 7 Days A Week
V2 Cloud technical support team prides themselves with top notch fast service. We support your staff 7 days a week by online chat, email and phone. We help you so you can provide a seamless service to your end-users. All free of charge.
V2 Cloud monitors your Cloud infrastructure 24/7 to guarantee a 99.95% Cloud availability. Our team of engineers get alerted when there is an issue so your end-user can work without interruption.
Your customers will experience a smooth and striking fast cloud experience without buying any new hardware. Offer all the speed your customers deserve and nothing less.
Grow into a V2 Cloud Partner
You can quickly become a V2 Cloud Partner. Learn more about how you can build a purposeful partnership with V2 Cloud so you can delight your customers.
Discover Our Success Stories
"The ease of use of the V2 Cloud solution makes it SecureFLO’s first choice for its secure Desktop-as-a-Service offering. It’s intuitive user interface and minimal configuration makes it easy for SecureFLO to focus on our core competency: protecting information at risk. Needless it is to say that V2 Cloud’s hyper-helpful customer assistance, starting with Matt, the CEO, on downward that makes working with V2 Cloud a pleasure."
“Easy to use for Small Accounting Business”
As a small business with very few employees all the alternatives required minimum order commitment and exceeded our budget. V2 Cloud help us setup the machine we needed and also install our accounting software.
"Great Solution with Top Notch Support"
V2 Cloud was easy to setup for all of our users and the support team was immediately available to assist with any questions during and after setup.The product has been working without any flaws.