New Dashboard; Our Biggest Update Yet
Better, Faster, Stronger
After months of hard work, endless coffee refills and over 65k lines of code, we launched the brother of our web app: A new dashboard!
There’s a lot to unpack here, but we’re proud of this new upgrade.
The new dashboard is accessible on your current dashboard. You will see a button called: “Unpack our New Dashboard Now”.
There are three update categories: Design, Security, and Usability:
- -There is a new streamlined view for all your virtual desktops in the dashboard.
- -We added a new section called “Users” to manage all of your users on one page.
- -It’s way more responsive and intuitive than before.
- -TOTP (Time-based One-Time Password) is now supported as a 2-factor authentication method. The process is done with QR code and an application such as Google Authenticator.
- -It’s now possible to decide if you want to install Malwarebytes or not when creating a VM.
- -Users will now logoff automatically after being inactive for a while.
- -The cloud computer creation process has been improved.
- -When choosing a location, a latency indicator is guiding you toward the best datacenter region.
- -Realtime notifications are showing you the progression and the status of backend tasks.
- -You can now download your invoices as PDFs.
What did we miss?
Wow, that was a lot right? We’re confident that this is our biggest product update yet.
New dashboard aside, we have two other updates available for you this month:
-V2 Cloud is now available for the Raspberry Pi 400. A great way to get rid of your old computers.
-The webcam redirection feature has been implemented on the MacOS version.
It’s always a pleasure bringing you new updates. If you thought about a feature that might be relevant, feel free to suggest it on our product board!