VDI for Engineering
The Perfect Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) for Engineering
Simplify IT maintenance, save money, and empower engineering employees with scalable virtual desktop solutions.
Traditional Desktop Can Lead To Serious Challenges For Engineering
Now that your engineering employees are working from home, your cybersecurity is being compromised. Avoid these challenges by moving to the Cloud and using VDI for engineering:
- Engineering employees’ access to work files is insecure when working remotely.
- Ineffective collaboration with your engineering employees and clients.
- Difficulty to scale your needs as your firm grows.
- Repetitive software updates for all your engineering employees’ desktops.
- Significant security vulnerabilities for your business and clients’ data.
- Heavy files surcharge your work computers.
Virtual Desktops for Engineering Inspire New Ways of Working
By switching your traditional desktop to a virtual desktop for engineering, you will become more efficient and boost engineering’s productivity. The VDI solution for engineering employees offers a web-based virtual desktop that can scale to the entire engineering, bringing work productivity to the forefront, instead of IT errors.
- Engineer can access all work applications from any device
- Get better reliability, and no matter where you are, you can always count on the same workflow
- Deploy virtual desktop for engineering in a matter of minutes
- Employees’ data securely stored at all times
- Never lose a file, your data will be automatically backed up daily
- Improve your cybersecurity posture and be protected against cyber attacks
- Your business will significantly cut down on its overall IT costs.
Use Desktop Virtualization as a Disaster Recovery Solution For Engineering
In case of a disaster, it is easy to migrate engineering employees’ machines from on-premise desktops to virtual desktops by using desktop virtualization in the Cloud with little to no downtime. IT teams can deploy and control desktop virtualization solutions from a management console. Engineering employees won’t need to use additional remote access software.
Desktop as a Service (DaaS) For Engineering Will Bring Several Benefits
IT can easily scale up or down to meet fluctuating engineer demand by using V2 Cloud’s DaaS, which optimizes resources and does not require new hardware investments.
Simplified IT maintenance
With a fully managed desktop as a service system, IT staff spend less time responding to error tickets and more time building applications for engineers.
With a modern daas solution that brings engineering employees closer to their data resources in a seamless manner, you can strengthen the relationship between engineering employees and IT.
The ability to work remotely on different OS
Engineering employees do not have to worry about whether having a Mac or PC will impact their ability to access the apps they need.
25,000 users work better with us.
“Easy to use for Small Accounting Business”
As a small business with very few employees all the alternatives required minimum order commitment and exceeded our budget. V2 Cloud help us setup the machine we needed and also install our accounting software.
"Great Solution with Top Notch Support"
V2 Cloud was easy to setup for all of our users and the support team was immediately available to assist with any questions during and after setup.The product has been working without any flaws.