Sage Cloud Hosting
Manage accounting, budgeting and corporate finances seamlessly. Securely access Sage applications from any device, any location. Host your Sage Cloud application to improve the application’s accessibility, security, flexibility and reliability.
What is Sage Cloud Hosting
Install Sage on a cloud server, and access the application from anywhere, on any device. Allow your employees to securely access your business applications and data—from any device at any location
Benefits of Sage Cloud Hosting:
Your business data is hosted in a highly secure environment
The application can be accessed from any device and any location
The app is not dependent on your device and is available >99.9% of the time
Why Host Sage on V2 Cloud
- Application Hosting Management: V2 Cloud ensures Sage applications are available, accessible and regularly updated to protect against security vulnerabilities.
- Enterprise-Grade Reliability: Our infrastructure ensures maximum reliability and >99.95% uptime.
- Unmatched Support: Chat, email & phone support available 7 days a week.
- High Security: Integrated security modules including proactive monitoring, multi-factor authentication (MFA) and single sign-on (SSO).
- Daily Backups: Daily snapshots of your cloud computers enable you to restore individual files or revert the whole cloud computer in case of a disaster.
- Host Additional Applications: In addition to Sage, our environment can get also host other applications such as QuickBooks.
Host in 4 Easy Steps with V2 Cloud
Get your Sage Cloud Hosting quickly and easily:
Choose Your Plan
We offer tailored plans through which our customer success team can guide you.
Build Your Cloud PC
Just as when buying a laptop, choose how much memory and processing power you need.
Share Sage Details
Securely provide your Sage Cloud license to install it on your cloud computer.
Log into your V2 Cloud portal and use Sage as if you had it installed on your device.
Which Plan Fits your Business?
See the full list of features for each plans.
– Founder, President and CEO -Value Management Resources –
Manuel W. Lloyd
Manuel W. Lloyd
Certified ITIL®, ITSM Expert
CEO Shopping Cart Elite
Owner of Ark Accounting & Tax PC
General Manager at MGA International Logistics
Director of Technology –SecureFLO